CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-10T22:06:00+00:002008 Ford Econoline CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-10T22:06:00+00:00
- BALL JOINT – Remove & Replace – E150,E250 One Side,Both,Upper & Lower – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean. Recommend every 2 years/25,000 miles.
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – E250,E350 Super Duty Rear,Both,Full Floating Axle,Inboard Mounted Rotor,Non Seperable – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Drain old oil from car. Remove & replace oil filter. Refill oil with motor oil. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic courtesy inspection.
- Two or Four Wheel Alignment: Align chassis to manufacturers specifications using factory adjustments.
- WATER PUMP DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – Gas – [Includes: Serpentine type Belt(s).]
FRANK M. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/9/2021