CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-29T22:03:55+00:002011 Nissan Murano CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-29T22:03:55+00:00
- CLEAN CORROSION OFF BATTERY TERMINALS & APPLY PROTECTANT SEALANT. CHARGE BATTERY TO FULL CAPACITY.
- Drain old oil from car. Remove & replace oil filter. Refill oil with motor oil. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic courtesy inspection.
- EXHAUST PIPE – Remove & Replace
- Inspect battery terminals and cables. Clean & seal battery terminals. Charge battery to full capacity. Load test battery and record readings. Inspect alternator belt and adjust as required. Perform alternator output test and record readings. Perform starter draw test and record readings.
- REPAIR CHEWED HOSE ON WASHER BOTTLE
ROSE L. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/28/2021